Are you looking for Ear wax removal in Merrylands as an alternative to traditional Earbuds? If you suffer from the common issue of ear wax buildup then you may need your ear wax removed properly and safely by a medical professional. Fortunately Woodville Road Medical Centre now provides Ear wax removal in our Merrylands Clinic. Our Appointments for this service are currently bulk billed for a short time only to promote good health.
How Does Ear wax removal work?
Ear wax removal is a quick and easy procedure, and it is suitable and safe for the majority of people. Our Ear wax removal uses tried and tested Ear Irrigation, wherein warm liquids are used to soften and remove ear wax lodged in your ear canals. This process flushes the wax out of the ear and leaves the ear debris free.
Ear Wax Cleaning at our Merrylands Clinic
Here are the primary features and benefits of the Ear wax removal process done by the GPs at Woodville Road Medical Centre:
- Our ear irrigation service is covered under a Medicare consult, so you won’t incur any additional expenses from the procedure.
- The procedure may be completed under a microscope to ensure that wax removal is done with safety and precision.
- The procedure can help to uncover various potential infections or ear problems, which may be lying deeper in the ear
- We have a specialist team to handle all parts of the procedure, certainly certified to handle the ear wax removal process.
- We believe in the quality of service delivered with utmost safety. This is to ensure that above all else, you can have a safe and comfortable experience.
To get started!
Here at Woodville Rd Medical and Dental centre, we like to make things easy for you!
👉 Book an online appointment with Dr Raj or Dr Kang.
👉 Turn up at your appointment 15 minutes early to fill a New Patient Form.
👉 Doctors will run through some pre-screening questions before getting started with the wax removal process. If you have any questions or concerns, please let the doctor know inadvance so we can best help you.